Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Column Configuration for all users?!

Solution Partner Valued Contributor Solution Partner Valued Contributor
Solution Partner Valued Contributor

How can I change the column configuration in Details so that it apply for all users.

1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG

I tried saving the configuration, but I cant find the so called "scope" to apply it for a whole group.

Thanks in advance! 

3 REPLIES

Re: Column Configuration for all users?!

Legend
Legend

Teamcenter internally manages all column configurations as preferences.

By default, when you define a column confiugration, its created as a User preference.

What you can do is, trace the user preference from Edit->Options menu.

Create the same preference as a Group/Site preference as required

Please note, you may need to configure more than one preference based on which column configuration you need to configure

Regards

Mahendra

Experimenter
Experimenter

I have the same issue and Teamcenter 11.2.3.1 doesn't seem to let me create two preferences with the same name. It also doesn't allow me as dba with bypass to edit these interdependent preferences.

Experimenter
Experimenter

There are some preferences that can't be modified within portal, I will suggest to export the preference to a xml file change it and reimport it with preferences_manager according to wich prefernce you wan to modify (site, grup, role, user)

@jpolderman wrote:

I have the same issue and Teamcenter 11.2.3.1 doesn't seem to let me create two preferences with the same name. It also doesn't all me as dba with bypass to edit these interdependent preferences.