Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Does anyone have any experience in creating test plans for a Teamcenter implementation?

Does anyone have any experience in creating test plans for a Teamcenter implementation?  I am looking for any information that can help ensure that I am on the right path with regards to what I am verifying and validating.  Any information that you forward would be greatly appreciated.

As always, thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

2 REPLIES

Re: Does anyone have any experience in creating test plans for a Teamcenter implementation?

Hi CW-rod, testing is an skill on itself. We have learned the hard way. Now we are at a point that I would call: Medium experienced. Biggest lesson learnt so far: Don't assume anything, test everything. Another practical tip: The more risk of business impact, the higher the testing level must be. So, please share with us on which path you are and we will try to help you in the right direction. Evan.

Re: Does anyone have any experience in creating test plans for a Teamcenter implementation?

Thanks for the reply Evan ...

I will take the info you have provided and apply as best we can.  We do have a lot of test cases to date, but I am looking to ensure that we have covered the sections that do have the highest business impact.  So at this point I will keep appying all my testing experience to hopefully come out betteron the back side.