cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in SOA client sample project HelloTeamcenter

Creator
Creator

Hello

I have imported the "HelloTeamcenter" sample project in BMIDE and when I do Run As - Java Application, I get the following message in the console: Please enter user credentials (return to quit)

After I input the username and password I get the following error.

Partial Errors caught in com.teamcenter.clientx.AppXPartialErrorListener.
Partial Error for     Code: 515024	Severity: 3	The given tag () does not exist in the database or is not a persistent object tag.
    Code: 214137	Severity: 3	One or more business objects could not be loaded.
Partial Error for     Code: 515024	Severity: 3	The given tag () does not exist in the database or is not a persistent object tag.
    Code: 515024	Severity: 3	The given tag () does not exist in the database or is not a persistent object tag.
    Code: 515024	Severity: 3	The given tag (00009e34) does not exist in the database or is not a persistent object tag.

Deleted Objects handled in com.teamcenter.clientx.AppXDeletedObjectListener.modelObjectDelete
The following objects have been deleted from the server and removed from the client data model:
    gBdhY2EnYH3MfD
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0
	at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(ArrayList.java:653)
	at java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:429)
	at com.teamcenter.soa.internal.client.model.ServiceDataImpl.getPlainObject(Unknown Source)
	at com.teamcenter.hello.Hello.main(Hello.java:76)

Can anybody please help. Thanks

1 REPLY

Re: Error in SOA client sample project HelloTeamcenter

Phenom
Phenom
Make sure the serverHost in Hello.java is not hardcoded and that you have changed it to the correct value.
String serverHost = "http://localhost:7001/tc";