Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I know if a component in my assembly is the latest revision that is available in Teamcenter?

Experimenter
Experimenter

Basic question, Teamcenter 9 and CATIA V5.

If I am working on revising an assembly, and I have some random components that are loaded in my assembly that I want to check if they are the latest, Is there a feature in teamcenter that would allow me to check if these components are the latest in the database?

When I am revising something, I am revising a small part, so it is not feasible for me to check manually one by one if the other components are the latest released in teamcenter.

Thanks.

4 REPLIES

Re: How do I know if a component in my assembly is the latest revision that is available in Teamcent

Solution Partner Phenom Solution Partner Phenom
Solution Partner Phenom
Have you tried loading the Revision Rule "Latest Working" in Structure Manager and send to Catia?

Randy Ellsworth, Teamcenter Architect, Applied CAx, LLC
NX 11.0.1.mp01 | SW 2016 | TcUA 11.2.3
Evaluating:AW 3.2

Re: How do I know if a component in my assembly is the latest revision that is available in Teamcent

Experimenter
Experimenter

What if I have 'precise' as my revision rule. When I open my assembly, I want to know if the components in my assembly are to the latest revision?

Genius
Genius

If you use Precise, Your assembly may not pull latest, Try Imprecise and Latest working, You will all get all latest parts in CAD and BVE.

In you 3D environment I am not sure you can do that ( I can't in Solid Edge). As previously said , try with the revision rule settings, or check your Structure Manager for your assembly for the latest revisions.

Ciprian Chiosa
Solid Edge ST8 + TC10.1 - Win 7 x64
SIPA Enginnering Romania