cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete objects from targets of Workflow process?

Genius
Genius
I need to delete objects (of Form type) wich related with ItemRevision via TC_Validation relation at the last step of my Workflow process. To delete - it mean delete absolutly, not remove( remove_from_targets) Each form has it's own owner, i can't delete this forms cause my tc_user has no such privilegue. Is it possible to delete objects in workflow, may be via change ownership before deleting? Do i need write my custom action hander for that or I can use base eamcente Workflow functionality?
3 REPLIES

Re: How to delete objects from targets of Workflow process?

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

You can specify separate ACL settings for the objects in a workflow without a handler.

Do this in the workflow properties dialog.

Stefan Pendl, Systemmanager CAx, HAIDLMAIR GmbH
Production: NX10.0.3, VERICUT 8.0, FBM, MRL 3.1.4 | TcUA 10.1 MP7 Patch 0 (10.1.7.0) | TcVis 10.1
Development: VB.NET, Tcl/Tk    Testing: NX11.0 EAP, NX12.0 EAP

How to Get the Most from Your Signature in the Community

Genius
Genius
But ACL settings reflect only TARGET objects, my Forms is not target objects. I start process passing ItemRevision as target. As I understand - ACL works only for target objects. Or I'm not right?

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Have you tried if you really need to add the documents as targets?

I have never had to delete something with a workflow, so I cannot tell if this is working at all.

Stefan Pendl, Systemmanager CAx, HAIDLMAIR GmbH
Production: NX10.0.3, VERICUT 8.0, FBM, MRL 3.1.4 | TcUA 10.1 MP7 Patch 0 (10.1.7.0) | TcVis 10.1
Development: VB.NET, Tcl/Tk    Testing: NX11.0 EAP, NX12.0 EAP

How to Get the Most from Your Signature in the Community