Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How to set status on multiple targets based on property of attached target objects?

I have multiple target objects of same type in a workflow. Can I set different statuses on objects based on the property value.

Example: 10 Document objects are attached as targets to a workflow task. Document object has an attribute "Size" which can have Value "Small" or "Big" (LOV). I want to set a status of "Approved" on all the targets with value Size=Small and Rejected status on Size=Big. Is this possible using OOTB handlers?

Thanks

John

2 REPLIES

Re: How to set status on multiple targets based on property of attached target objects?

Hi,

Have a look at the documentation of the EPM-set-condition action handler. You can build a query and move the objects that do not meet the condition from workflow target to reference. Then branch your workflow and set the status in the branches of your workflow.

HTH,

xtof

Re: How to set status on multiple targets based on property of attached target objects?

Hi John,

Better option is to use sub workflow for each document, EPM-set-condition (query which controls the decision) on the Sub workflow and upon result the accurate status is been set.

Regards,

Chene