Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to show who reviewed and signed off the item revision?

Solution Partner Creator Solution Partner Creator
Solution Partner Creator

In Teamcenter how do I show who has reviewed and signed-off the Item Revision?

If the Item revision goes through select sign off and perform sign off and the work flow completes? After completion, how do I show the who signed off the item revision?

3 REPLIES

Re: How to show who reviewed and signed off the item revision?

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
You can select the release revision & switch to "Process History" tab. There you can see the workflow task & reviewer details.

Solution Partner Creator Solution Partner Creator
Solution Partner Creator

Thanks Kalpesh

But its not on the part revision. Its still on the fnd0WorkflowAudit object. If I send this part to NX I am not able to map the approval attributes like signoff date, user name etc

Thanks

Legend
Legend

@PLMSprint wrote:

Thanks Kalpesh

But its not on the part revision. Its still on the fnd0WorkflowAudit object. If I send this part to NX I am not able to map the approval attributes like signoff date, user name etc

Thanks

TcUA Workflow Attribute Mapping examples

Project SignoffDate :ItemRevision.Job.SIGNOFF(Checker,Project Engineer).decision_date /master=iman /description="Project Signoff Date"

Checker: ItemRevision.Job.SIGNOFF(Checker,Project Engineer).group_member.user.person.user_name /master=iman /description="Checker"

Status : ItemRevision.release_status_list.name /master=iman /description="Status"

ORIGINATOR : ItemRevision.Job.SIGNOFF(Originator).group_member.user.person.PA7 /master=iman /description="Originated By"

ORIG_DATE :ItemRevision.Job.SIGNOFF(Originator).decision_date /master=iman /description="Originate Date"