Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

I'm now approver. How to approve items ?

[ Edited ]

Hello

I'm now approver. How to approve items ?

What does "signoffs" mean ? How make the formula flag appear ?

- People use CTRL+P to send me approvings.

Version 10.1.7

dfdfd646.jpg

6 REPLIES

Re: I'm now approver. How to approve items ?

Hi @12131444,

Select the task under 'Task to Perform' then go to the 'Viewer' tab. Click on the 'No Decision' link/option of the respective task.signoff.PNG

Testing NX10 | NX11| TC-NX Integration
Teamcenter 11.2 | TC Vis 11.3 | Active Workspace 3.2

er54555.jpg

Is this the right way to make an approve to me ?

ADAD545.jpg

No. This error comes when trying to approve ?

write access24h24.jpg

Business rules for handler 'TCRS-check-bomchild-statuslist' on action 'Complete' in task 'perform-signoffs' are not met.
The object "" could not be loaded or refreshed. Please refer to the preceding errors in this error stack for more information.
The object "XXXXXX/_" could not be loaded or refreshed. Please refer to the preceding errors in this error stack for more information.
The "Write" access is denied on the object "XXXXXX/_" of class EPMJobImpl (EPMJob).

You do not have "write" access to the "Review" task so you cannot modify it. Make sure your User-Group/Role matches what is listed before clicking the "No Decision" link. The Group/Role you should be is listed to the left of the link. Your current Group/Role is Engineering/Approver. So you have to fix "write" access first.

Further, the workflow handler is stating that one or more children of one or more of the attached Targets are not already released. You'll need to open the BOM to see which then "Reject" the workflow since it doesn't pass your business rules. The responsible party will need to resolve this before sending it back to you.

Good luck!

Randy Ellsworth, Teamcenter Architect, Applied CAx, LLC
NX 11.0.1.mp01 | SW 2016 | TcUA 11.2.3
Evaluating:AW 3.2