cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to see forum setup for lifecycle visualization and visual reporting specific info is th

PLM World Member Experimenter PLM World Member Experimenter
PLM World Member Experimenter
I would like to see forum setup for lifecycle visualization and visual reporting specific info is that possible?
2 REPLIES

Re: I would like to see forum setup for lifecycle visualization and visual reporting specific info i

Community Admin Community Admin
Community Admin

Hello James! 

Thanks for the suggestion. I am copying @MSFurleigh on this since Margaret leads the Teamcenter section of our Community. She will be able to provide insight into the plans for future forums.

Thanks for participating in our Community and hopefully we see you at PLM Connections next week in Orlando!

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Susan

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Re: I would like to see forum setup for lifecycle visualization and visual reporting specific info i

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi James,

We have just launched a Teamcenter Forum on the public community. There are two boards -- one for users and one for administrators. I suggest you start a topic in one of these boards. As the forum is more widely used, and when we generate enough discussion, we will start breaking out more topics as boards of their own. If your topic(s) have enough discussion, then in time we will break it out into its own board.

Thanks for your participation in the Teamcenter Forum. It will be heavily promoted at PLM Connection next week, so we hope to see the activity pick up later this month.

Margaret