Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Impact Analysis showing latest revision

I am trying to do a "where used" impact analysis on an assembly and the results include all revisions of the higher level assemblies. Is there a way to only show the latest revisions of each higher assembly? I tried setting different "rules" or "filter by" options but they don't seem to be making any difference. Is there a particular combination of the "rule", "display" and "filter by" items that I should be selecting? 

I am using Teamcenter 10.1.5

Thank you. 

3 REPLIES

Re: Impact Analysis showing latest revision

Hi Nick,

You could use "Rule" column to configure certain Revision Rule to show the intended Revisions only. I would recommend turning the filter "Off" and use only the Rule.

The Rule lets you choose and filter between different Item types that are available in your Teamcenter.

Please refer to the attached image.

Hope this helps. Thanks

Thanks for your reply. 

Unfortunately, I think it might be something with how my company has Teamcenter set up because I've tried those rules before posting here but they don't seem to do anything. 

set preference REV_RULE_WHERE_USED_DEFAULT_VALUE to a rule that has Precise as first value.  This assumes that your default for BOM creation is PRecise, not Imprecise.