Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In native NX when we open New dialog box we can see all available tabs as below error

Pioneer
Pioneer

Dears

Please help me

In native NX when we open New dialog box we can see all available tabs as below:

Description: cid:image002.jpg@01D1A2EA.E6029170

But when we open NX from Teamcenter there are only few tabs. The Template files in modeling tab and also drawing Tab are not shown.

Description: cid:image004.png@01D1A2E1.F7256760

1 REPLY

Re: In native NX when we open New dialog box we can see all available tabs as below error

Solution Partner Phenom Solution Partner Phenom
Solution Partner Phenom

Your pictures didn't come through but I'm guessing you are talking about the template files. You need to review the templates in UGII_ROOT_DIR\templates\nxdm*.pax. For instance, nxdm_ugs_model_templates.pax on line 5 shows FileNewTab="Model" so all the files listed using the @db syntax should be available on the Model tab. For instance, <Filename>@DB/model-plain-1-inch-template/A</Filename> is looking in Teamcenter for Item model-plain-1-inch-template with Revision A. If you can't find it in Teamcenter then you probably need to import the templates using tcin_template_setup.bat.

For some reason, the "@DB" keeps getting changed to lower case when I post. There is some user out there called db and putting the @ out front, they think I want to talk about that user. I don't. I want to reference the database syntax of @DB.

Randy Ellsworth, Teamcenter Architect, Applied CAx, LLC
NX 11.0.1.mp01 | SW 2016 | TcUA 11.2.3
Evaluating:AW 3.2