I have question related to both teamcenter installation and teamcenter catia integration. As of now we are using TC 11.2 and TCIC 11.0.4 in our environment. We have requirement to connect to our partner's system which running on TC 11.4 and same TCIC version. Is it possible for us to install two teamcenter system in one machine.
Thank you in advanced.
NX 12 | SW 2017 | Creo 4 | TcUA 11.4
For Point C : ( In case TcIC Version is different)
1. You cannot install both TcIC in the samelocation since they would overwrite each other.
2. You cannot use same Enviornment file for both TcIC Installation
3. You cannot use both TcIC at same time considering they use same socket port until it is configured to use different.
For Point C : ( In case TcIC Version is same)
1. With Latest TcIC Version 11.0.X, you can configured client_env to configured for multiple client of TC Installation in single file so as to use it as per need
2. With previous TCIC Version, it will challenged to use same location so need to install TcIC in different location