I need afew good real world examples of Workflow Designer. Actually the help file itself is not enough to implement company processes in workflow designer.
Could anyone please help me with any proper waklthroughs for workflow designing?
Examples and samples needed.
I must say that you've posed a good question.
When I design, I spend a lot of time researching and simplifying the process before moving onto the workflow designer. I won't be able to share examples, but here are some pointers (most probably you know these).
These in my opinion are some of the fundamental elements required to model a workflow process in Teamcenter:
- Business Process flow
- Process Actors: Teamcenter system or Teamcenter users
- Process trigger points
- Error paths, Error loops, feedback loops
- Communication points, notification points to actors
- Communication modes: outlook email, teamcenter envelopes etc
- Access Privileges
- Transfer tasks inside & outside Teamcenter
- Level of transparency and automation required by the users
Here is a good blog on workflow designer:
Actually it would be nice to all the forum users, to having afew real word scenarios of workflow implementation here as a second reference. So if anyone can help, appreciated.