cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other Properties

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hi,

In Teamcenter on the ProductPart - summary - Overview is list of the basic values. Under are "other properites", which are hidden when the windows (with an item) opens, and to shown I always have to click to the "expand" button. Is there any rule how to display these always and automatically?

TC-1.png

The section "owner etc" is loading fully showed and expanded by itself.

Thanks for help!

3 REPLIES

Re: Other Properties

Solution Partner Phenom Solution Partner Phenom
Solution Partner Phenom
You'll need to modify the summary stylesheet (xml) for "AA Product Revision". In the "Overview" page, find "Other Properties" section and remove/change: initialstate="collapsed"
The default behavior is to expand so by removing collapsed it will default to expanded.
Note: You will likely have refresh issues after modifying the stylesheet so ensure that you logout, delete the rac cache, login to see the effects.

Randy Ellsworth, Teamcenter Architect, Applied CAx, LLC
NX 11.0.1.mp01 | SW 2016 | TcUA 11.2.3
Evaluating:AW 3.2

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hi Randy!

I was able to find the requested file and even the <initialstate>, but we use TeamCenter in whole concern. I have to change to DBA, to be able to make changes, but when I edit the file and want to save, it shows a window with options discard or ignore and save localy (saying the the views is currently in use and can not be changed). If I select to save it local, will it affect the whole concern or just my TC?

Solution Partner Phenom Solution Partner Phenom
Solution Partner Phenom
You will need to modify the stylesheet as DBA. Hopefully you have access to the Siemens documentation. Here's a link to get you started.
https://docs.plm.automation.siemens.com/tdoc/tc/11.3/help#uid:xid1256877:index_programmers_guide:id1...

Randy Ellsworth, Teamcenter Architect, Applied CAx, LLC
NX 11.0.1.mp01 | SW 2016 | TcUA 11.2.3
Evaluating:AW 3.2