cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query an Item to list datasets

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I have been reviewing the Query Builder and trying to find an option to list all datasets to an Item/Item Revision.  I have various folders under the "References" which contain datasets also.  Is there a way to do this.

thanks

Paul

9 REPLIES

Re: Query an Item to list datasets

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi,

I guess the folders you mentioned are pseudofolders and that you then have datasets with different relations attached to the irem revision.

There is a hint in the query builder called "dataset with unknown relation to IR". If you follow the steps listed there you get a query where you can enter the name of the IR and as a result you get all the datasets attached.

xtof

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Thanks for your input, and yes I have pseudo folders.  Is there a way to enter in the Item ID and then this would list all the datasets associated with the Item.

thank you

Paul

Siemens Phenom

this should do it:2017-01-05 15_55_26-Tc11.2.2 AW3.1a Oracle12c internal - VMware Workstation 12 Player (Non-commercia.pngxtof

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I tried your suggestion, but no results appeared.  I added this line in but it only lists the datasets under the Item Revision, but not any datasets under the References where there are other datasets are located (pseudo folders)

Query.png

Thank You

Paul

Siemens Phenom

Hi,

This is what I understood:

2017-01-05 16_48_48-Tc11.2.2 AW3.1a Oracle12c internal - VMware Workstation 12 Player (Non-commercia.png

Siemens Phenom

it looks like you still have itemrevision instead of item in your query attributes...

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Sorry for the confusion.  Here is a image

Query-1.png

thank you

Paul

Siemens Phenom

Hi,

The screenshot helps to understand the problem ;-)

But I have no good idea how to get the datasets from different depths of folder structure.

xtof

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

thank you for your time.  All feedback was helpful.

At least partial solved.