cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Summary is not configured properly error message in Web Client

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hello

Today we have noticed an issue relating to Summary.  In our RAC configuration the Summary view appears however it looks completely different from before. Within the Web Client, we receive a message from the webpage to say Summary is not configured correctly.

This message/error is seen when I select a Document Item/Revision.  I have attached pictures from our Development environment. This does not happen in Production. I have a screen shot of this too attached.

2 REPLIES

Re: Summary is not configured properly error message in Web Client

Solution Partner Phenom Solution Partner Phenom
Solution Partner Phenom
When a custom stylesheet cannot be displayed (not downloaded) then the viewer reverts to showing properties. You probably have an issue with the transientVolume. On the enterprise server (running server manager) run backup_xmlinfo. Compare the values in backup.xml with the FMS Master and Tc preferences. Any differences will need to be resolved. Edits to FMS will require a FSC service restart. Edits to Tc prefs will require a restart of the rich client. Once completed then rerun backup_xmlinfo again to ensure that values are the same.

Randy Ellsworth, Teamcenter Architect, Applied CAx, LLC
NX 11.0.1.mp01 | SW 2016 | TcUA 11.2.3
Evaluating:AW 3.2

Re: Summary is not configured properly error message in Web Client

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

This is now resolved. We tightened up the definition of FMS server ip address in the FMS master file. Restarted the FMS services.

Thanks for your help.