Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Solved! Go to solution

Team Center Log File?

Hi, I was curious if somebody knew if there was a log file for TC? Something that would log all of the events and actions that take place, just like you can in NX. It would be very helpful for development and trouble shooting.

11 REPLIES

Re: Team Center Log File?

Go Help/Log file on the rich client and you will see the path to the şog files of the rich vlient and the server.
4tier client's log is on the server.
2tier client's can be on the client also(I haven't configured any 2 tier so not really sure)

What exactly is the Rich Client and where do I find it?

It is the interface you enter into Teamcenter with your username/password

Hmm, I didn't notice anything you mentioned. Maybe my particular interface is customized by my administrators.

Are there any alternative methods?

Can you attach or embed a screenshot/capture of your interface? It will be easier to direct you once we know what you're seeing. There are several interfaces for Teamcenter: 2tier Rich Application Client, 4tier Rich Application Client, Web (Thin) Client and Active Workspace are the main ones.

Best,

/Randy

Randy Ellsworth, Teamcenter Architect, Applied CAx, LLC
NX 11.0.1.mp01 | SW 2016 | TcUA 11.2.3
Evaluating:AW 3.2

This is the only interface that prompts me for a username and password before launching TC.

This would be a rich client but please send us the next screen after login.

[ Edited ]

This is what comes up after logging in.

Solution
Solution
Accepted by topic author junfan
‎08-26-2015 04:32 AM

There is a Help menu as you see on the top right corner. Click on şt and check the about option