Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Teamcenter 10.1 and Jboss Configuration issues.

Experimenter
Experimenter

Dear all,

I have installed Teamcenter 10.1 Corporate server on system and i want to access this Enterprise Tier from another system with TC 4T. For this, we need Java EE web tier installation which also i have installed. But when i paste my .EAR file in \Jboss\jboss-as-7.1.0.Final\standalone\deployments and Run Standalone.bat from \Desktop\Jboss\jboss-as-7.1.0.Final\bin  deployment is failing. Please suggest step wise instalaltion of same.

Below is error on Jboss console: 

{"JBAS014653: Composite operation failed and was rolled back. Steps that failed:" => {"Operation step-2" => {"JBAS014671: Failed services" => {"jboss.ra.deployer.\"TBMROOT.ear#JETIAdapter\"" => "org.jboss.msc.service.StartException in service jboss.ra.deployer.\"TBMROOT.ear#JETIAdapter\": JBAS010446: Failed to start RA deployment [TBMROOT.ear#JETIAdapter]"},"JBAS014771: Services with missing/unavailable dependencies" => ["jboss.naming.context.java.module.TBMROOT.TBMROOT.env.ejb.Gatewayjboss.naming.context.java.global.tc.JETIGateway-ejb.\"Gateway!com.teamcenter.jeti.ejb.GatewayHome\"Missing[jboss.naming.context.java.module.TBMROOT.TBMROOT.env.ejb.Gatewayjboss.naming.context.java.global.tc.JETIGateway-ejb.\"Gateway!com.teamcenter.jeti.ejb.GatewayHome\"]","jboss.naming.context.java.comp.TBMROOT.JETIGateway-ejb.Gateway.env.jca.JETI.Adapterjboss.naming.context.java.jboss.resources.jca.JETI.AdapterMissing[jboss.naming.context.java.comp.TBMROOT.JETIGateway-ejb.Gateway.env.jca.JETI.Adapterjboss.naming.context.java.jboss.resources.jca.JETI.Adapter]"]}}}

1 REPLY

Re: Teamcenter 10.1 and Jboss Configuration issues.

Are you adding -b 0.0.0.0 to the launch command?