Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Teamcenter 12 Installation Error

Experimenter
Experimenter

I just checked the license file. Both teamcenter_author and teamcenteradmin are included in the file.

The license server is installed on our university server but I'm trying to install tc on a local machine so I have to wait to retrieve the license log file, but here are the syslog files.

From what it says in the syslog files, it seems the Oracle database "tc" has been populated. But I don't have the directory "d:\workdir\tc12w0710_64\src\foundation\pom\pom\" or even a D: Drive. Is that correct? Do you know how to unpopulate it?

Thanks! 

Siemens Genius Siemens Genius
Siemens Genius
Ouchhh!
right now i'm on a train going to moscow, but iOS still can not in XXI century opened archives, then I will see your archive as soon (after 2 or 3 hours from time of this answer), any way:
Are you tried to install Teamcenter based on existing database, which was created other man, and this database already used (or using) in related to other Teamcenter?
Could you please share with us a more detailed information about your DB
All the best, Alexey.
Highlighted

Siemens Genius Siemens Genius
Siemens Genius

Yeah, I am at home, -20 Celsius (Feels), I saw your logs, are you tried to install TC on an existing database:

Attempt to install into a DB account in which a POM system has already
been installed.

In this case, you can to install Teamcenter (you should choose option (I can mistake in naming): Connect to the existing database and tc_data, hmmm, last option on TEM screen), but I don`t advise it for you for different reasons.

My advise for you case:

1. For checking, testing, debugging, self-learning purpose - use virtual machines, for example, freeware VirtualBox, it will enough for your tasks.

2. Create a new database for a clean installation of Teamcenter, if you don`t have a license for your Oracle, you can to try Oracle XE, but keep in mind what Oracle XE is not certified, but any way you can to try.

All the best, Alexey.