Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Teamcenter PDF translator Not Converting NX drawing with Raster Image Properly

Creator
Creator

Hello,

I have an issue translating an NX drawing into a PDF document in Teamcenter. I have created an NX drawing which contains an part with a raster image placed on one of its surfaces. I used the raster image option in NX to upload a TIF image from my local computer drive, and put the image on the surface of the object.

Then, when I uploaded this NX drawing into Teamcenter, and converted it into a PDF document using a Translation tool, the resulting PDF document does not show the raster image. However, when I used the print option from NX to creat the PDF document, the resulting PDF document shows the image. I was wondering if there is something wrong with the PDF converter in Teamcenter?

2 REPLIES

Re: Teamcenter PDF translator Not Converting NX drawing with Raster Image Properly

Creator
Creator

I am having the same issue. I have a drafting image on my drawing. Shows up when I export in NX but not when translate from teamcenter. Were you ever able to find a solution?

Re: Teamcenter PDF translator Not Converting NX drawing with Raster Image Properly

Siemens Honored Contributor Siemens Honored Contributor
Siemens Honored Contributor

Hi @Alexander_,

What utility are you using to generate your PDFs?

What image format are you using?

Regards, Ben