cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Teamcenter best videos for fast understand with different examples

Pioneer
Pioneer

Hi,

I need tutorials from youtube for best examples with BOM, everthing with change process.

If someone can suggest what is the best tutorials/videos for Teamcener as I just start in this program and I need to understand this powerful program asap.

I work in company where we use Solid Edge and Teamcenter is connection for better organization,

Any help is great, thanks.

6 REPLIES

Re: Teamcenter best videos for fast understand with different examples

Phenom
Phenom

Pioneer
Pioneer

I mention tutorials , help not short videos 1 minute . 

As I am designer and I don't need deeply to know about this ,just some basic thinks. I already know some basics but if you could give me something clearnly with step by steps that will be great.

Thanks..

Also first website I can't open

Solution Partner Phenom Solution Partner Phenom
Solution Partner Phenom

The YouTube link is to a channel that contains 39 videos roughly 5 min each that describes different sections of applications within Teamcenter. It's a fair resource.

The Community link can be accessed without logging in however you won't be able to participate in the discussions. It's a simple process to create a webkey account if you own a license from Siemens (like Teamcenter).

Full documentation of the products are available online if you have a webkey account. There are also a bunch of classes available to get you started more quickly than reading the docs.

If you want to really get involved and up-to-speed quickly then there are options but it doesn't come free.

Randy Ellsworth, Teamcenter Architect, Applied CAx, LLC
NX 11.0.1.mp01 | SW 2016 | TcUA 11.2.3
Evaluating:AW 3.2

Legend
Legend

If you are designer, then dont need to get involved in basics of Teamcenter like organisation and access manager,

The main thing you should know is Check in data from Solid edge to Teamcenter, and check out data, like the functionlities which are more related to TC-Solidedge integration.

For that i would suggest you to read only user manual of Solid Edge-Teamcenter integration,

which may be available already in you system in the installed directory of integration.

Hope that will help you lot..

Pioneer
Pioneer

what do you suggest me , no way . 

I need full access in Teamcenter because I work with purchased parts and BOM .

please don't give stupid suggestion if you don't know me, first go to linkedin or google or researchgate and see who I am ,and then suggest something appropriate to my question.

and also I understand all in Teamcenter now. 

Legend
Legend

Hello Jasmin,

Please dont take my statements in other way,

you have stated in earlier your post "As I am designer and I don't need deeply to know about this ,just some basic thinks."

and as designer in solid-edge i have suggested that,

As Designers actually never works in most of the Teamcenter admin applications.

its good that now you know all the Teamcenter. keep exploring and be polite on social sites...!!

{ The day on which your name will appear on wikipedia rather linked in or google will love to search you and read the info about you}