cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Teamcenter integration for NX (No registry Keys)

Pioneer
Pioneer

Hello:
I am struggling with the teamncenter integration for nx. I was wondering if someone of you have the answer/solution for the next question.
Right now in my client is installed NX 10 and and Teamcenter 10 which the Four Tier Rich client architecture using the OTW installer.
In the module server:
In TEM I have addded the feuture called "Teamcenter Integration for NX"
The solutions installed in the Web Application can be seen in the next picture.

Solutions.png

I have realized that in the registry of my client I don´t have the following registry keys:

1/. HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ugmportalfile\Shell\Open\command
%PORTAL_ROOT%\start_nxmanger.bat

2/. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classess\ugmportal

The bat file "start_nxmanager.bat" does not exist in teamcenter directory ...

Does anybody knows what could be happening?...how can I check if the distribution server works properly or if there is something else that has to be checked?

I dont know why I don´t have those registry keys and the start_nxmanager.bat file does not exist in the client if I have set the server as explained before...

Thanks in advance 

1 REPLY

Re: Teamcenter integration for NX (No registry Keys)

Solution Partner Phenom Solution Partner Phenom
Solution Partner Phenom
Those registry entries will be created when the feature is installed on your client. Currently, you've updated the server to include the feature. If everything is working correctly then the next time you launch the client, the new feature should be installed before the login is presented. However, you have an issue either with the services, the firewall on the server, or the admin rights on the client. Until you resolve the error and the feature is actually installed on the client you will not see these registry entries. It is just another symptom of your problem.

Randy Ellsworth, Teamcenter Architect, Applied CAx, LLC
NX 11.0.1.mp01 | SW 2016 | TcUA 11.2.3
Evaluating:AW 3.2