Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Teamcenter is throwing error: Unsupported major.minor version 52.0

Solution Partner Creator Solution Partner Creator
Solution Partner Creator

How to get rid of this error?

ERROR: 12:55:30,010 - TcLogger$IC_LogListener.logging:?
org.eclipse.core.runtime - org.eclipse.ui - 0 - Unhandled event loop exception
java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/s8/services/loose/tcplm/ObjectManagementService : Unsupported major.minor version 52.0
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:792)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.DefaultClassLoader.defineClass(DefaultClassLoader.java:188)
at org.eclipse.osgi.baseadaptor.loader.ClasspathManager.defineClassHoldingLock(ClasspathManager.java:632)
at org.eclipse.osgi.baseadaptor.loader.ClasspathManager.defineClass(ClasspathManager.java:607)
at org.eclipse.osgi.baseadaptor.loader.ClasspathManager.findClassImpl(ClasspathManager.java:568)
at org.eclipse.osgi.baseadaptor.loader.ClasspathManager.findLocalClassImpl(ClasspathManager.java:492)
at org.eclipse.osgi.baseadaptor.loader.ClasspathManager.findLocalClass(ClasspathManager.java:465)

This error is coming when i am trying to create custom SOA service and try to run it.
Is anybody has any idea regarding it?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Teamcenter is throwing error: Unsupported major.minor version 52.0

Gears Phenom Gears Phenom
Gears Phenom

Good afternoon, check that you have Java installed the appropriate version and the correct path (JAVA_HOME etc.)

Solution Partner Creator Solution Partner Creator
Solution Partner Creator
Yes, i got that difference.

After done with that, i got another one as sown below.

com.teamcenter.soa.client.SoaRuntimeException: Failed to load the library libs8soatcplm. Please ensure that the library is installed in the library path.

Can you suggest something more on it ?

Gears Phenom Gears Phenom
Gears Phenom

Do you use your own custom soa service? If so, as far as I can remember, your library libs8soatcplm should be in TC_ROOT\bin directory