Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View Structure on AWC Relation Tab

Creator
Creator

Hello, 

Is it possible to see subassemblies and components of a topassembly on AWC Relation tab?

Thanks 

Emre
TUSAS Engine Industries, Inc.
3 REPLIES

Re: View Structure on AWC Relation Tab

Gears Legend Gears Legend
Gears Legend

You can add the Structure tab into your stylesheet and it will show a list of the structure for that revision. It isn't the same as viewing it from Structure Manager but works okay to see level 1 of the structure in both in RAC & AWC.

Regards,

Jamie Griffis

Mercury Digital Services

Creator
Creator

Hi Jamie,

How can i structure tab?

does it include specific keys?

Do you have any sample?

Emre
TUSAS Engine Industries, Inc.

Gears Legend Gears Legend
Gears Legend

You need to update your stylesheet(s). I don't know your data model, so I will try to guide you in general. On my Item Revision summary stylesheet (for every type), I added a section to show the Structure in a tab. This is not the same as the actual BOM, it is the list of level 1 without QTY or any BOMLine attributes. I am not indexing BOM's currently, so I don't have that available to show you that yet.

Here is my view from Active Workspace: 

StructureTab.png

Add to Stylesheet, modify if needed:

<page titleKey = "tc_xrt_Structure" title = "Structure " visibleWhen = "ps_children==null">
<section titleKey = "tc_xrt_ChildComponents" title = "Child Components">
<command commandId = "com.teamcenter.rac.pse.sendto" titleKey = "tc_xrt_structureManager" title = "Structure Manager" renderingHint = "commandbutton"/>
<label textKey = "tc_xrt_noChildComponents" text = " No child components for this part."/>
</section>
</page>
<page titleKey = "tc_xrt_Structure*" title = "Structure *" visibleWhen = "ps_children!=null">
<section titleKey = "tc_xrt_ChildComponents" title = "Child Components">
<objectSet source = "ps_children.ItemRevision" sortdirection = "ascending" sortby = "object_string" defaultdisplay = "tableDisplay">
<command commandId = "com.teamcenter.rac.pse.sendto" titleKey = "tc_xrt_openInSM" title = "Open Selected in Structure Manager" renderingHint = "commandbutton">
<parameter value = "true" name = "localSelection"/>
</command>
<tableDisplay>
<property name = "object_string"/>
<property name = "object_type"/>
<property name = "release_status_list"/>
<property name = "date_released"/>
<property name = "owning_user"/>
</tableDisplay>
<treeDisplay>
<property name = "object_string"/>
<property name = "object_type"/>