Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vis mockup load HTML to info browser as started

Creator
Creator

Hello All.

I would like to load a HTML file to Vis info browser from a batch file directly, meaning the user will not need to drog and drop the HTML or clik the Link names in vis.

For Example a command line:   .c:\...\Mockup\VisView.exe   aaa.HTML

This will run the visview.exe and enter the aaa.HTML into infobrowser automaticly.

Is there a way todo so?  Are there any other options?

Use of  VIS10.1.6 patch 4.

Regards.

Eyal.

3 REPLIES

Betreff: Vis mockup load HTML to info browser as started

Gears Legend Gears Legend
Gears Legend

Hello Eyal,

if you have a permanent folder where the batch file html is placed you can use the web link saving function.

In Teamcenter Visualization is it possible to save permanent under the WEB button a link.

The link is not alone for web sides it can be also a file from word, html (near everything) be used.

So you need this only create one time and is after this permanent.

Other way is to put a hyperlink in a VFZ (VF) file and this is placed in a folder permanent (Database) and has a hyperlink to the html file.

Great looking will here be a Button placed with a name in the file

I know this is not coding but it is simple to do.

Best Regards

Wolfgang

Creator
Creator
Thank you Mr. Wolfgang, for the quick reply.
For the next version it would be very helpful if I'll have the capability to load the HTML, as TCVis started as an argument with no further buttons for the users.

Regards,
Eyal.

Gears Legend Gears Legend
Gears Legend

Hello Eyal,

let me think a bit in the blue.

Have here in use JT2Go.

Therefore, if I start JT2Go a HTML based Info starts with embedded permanent links is there.

This is very easy to modify to whatever you want.

For TCVis I think it is simple to change in your used office standard browser the start web side.

Move it here to your internal office web side and you can create so many links and info fields how you need.

In addition, it is easy to mod the Help and Info fields in both TCvis and JT2Go too.

Best Regards

Wolfgang