Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

When changing the loading Rule the Structure disappear in Catia

Solution Partner Valued Contributor Solution Partner Valued Contributor
Solution Partner Valued Contributor

Hello,

the customer has an assembly which can be opened in Catia using the Loading Rule: Latest Working.

However if this Loading Rule is changed, the 3D Structure in Catia cannot be seen.

Any ideas what can be done there?

TC 9.1.2.4

Catia 5.21

Thanks in Advance!

7 REPLIES

Re: When changing the loading Rule the Structure disappear in Catia

Phenom
Phenom

What do you see in Structure Manager for the revisions if you change to the same revision rule there?  Do you also get an empty structure?

Regards,

Richard Bennett

Richard Bennett
PLM Consultant
www.ProspectPLM.co.uk

Hello Mr. Bennett,

thanks for your Reply. Well in the Structure Management I see the changed structure with full components. I tried to do a comparison between the both Revision Rules: Latest Working and Other custom Rule and I could see the changes in the Report also. I changed the custom Loading Rule to some other Rule and it didn't help. The 3D structure in Catia is visible for 1 second and then it disappears.

Phenom
Phenom

I havent got Catia so cant test...  Have you any other custom revision rules, and if so do they work?

It may be a bug?  What about editing one of the out of the out of the box rules to look like your custom rule rather than creating a new one just to test?

Richard Bennett

Richard Bennett
PLM Consultant
www.ProspectPLM.co.uk

Other Loading Rules: no changes... Independent of the Loading Rule (Custom or Standard), only Latest Working Shows the 3D Model.

I just tried the Viewer inside of the Structure Manager and it showed me the 3D model with all the Loading Rules.

I just tried to edit the latest Working Rule and it didn't help, Still cannot see anything in Catia...

Phenom
Phenom

There are a number of PRs raised against earlier versions of Teamcenter and Catia regarding revision rules. Have you searched GTAC?

I searched "TcIC revision rule"

Regards,

Richard Bennett

Richard Bennett
PLM Consultant
www.ProspectPLM.co.uk

@ProspectPLMthank you for your help sir, it was a subassembly which was doing Problems. It had 2 Revisions, and the custom Revision Rule was choosing the defect Revision! Thanks again for your Reply and help :)