Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Where i can find C# reference guide?

Hi all,

i'm very new in Teamcenter world.

I try to find something on the web , but i found only some Siemens document and not a really reference or a site with examples.

Someone can help me?

Thanks in advance.

8 REPLIES

Re: Where i can find C# reference guide?

[ Edited ]

The exact path depends on your version of Teamcenter. Each version has a pubs download that contains a tcrefs portion that contains the ITK function listings. For example, Tc11.2.1 is located:

Tc11.2.1_pub.zip\help_packages\tc11.2.1_en_US_tcrefs_webServer.zip\tc\11.2.1\tcrefs\en_US\custom\ITKFunction\

Randy Ellsworth, Teamcenter Architect, Applied CAx, LLC
NX 11.0.1.mp01 | SW 2016 | TcUA 11.2.3
Evaluating:AW 3.2

Hi Randy ,
thanks for your support but your solution , it seems to me , needs some zip file already installed on my pc.
I've not installed anything of Teamcenter because plm is inside server of customer.
I need to develop some classes using Teamcenter Api with C# and i don't find examples.
Does ITK is for C#?

Thanks again.

Then you'll need to download pubs from the GTAC site. TcRefs is the API reference for ITK.

Randy Ellsworth, Teamcenter Architect, Applied CAx, LLC
NX 11.0.1.mp01 | SW 2016 | TcUA 11.2.3
Evaluating:AW 3.2

There are 428 sample ITK programs/functions in GTAC Solution Center

https://solutions.industrysoftware.automation.siemens.com/result.php?sort=desc&rows=100&q=tc_api&dt=...

The only lenguages shown are "c" and "cxx".  There are no samples in "cs" language

C# is used in SOA API. Is that what you are looking for ?

Thank you very much for supports,

i need to run a query to retrieve url of a drawing , and a query to create a drawing.
Connect and deconnect are vaguely documented , i think i can do it.
One of my contrains is to use C# , and i think is about SOA ( i found something about namespace Teamcenter.Soa.Client ...) but how to make a query ( and execute ) passing some parameter like dataset?

Thanks in advance.

You can find soa_client.zip in installation media of Teamcenter.

Documentation is under net\docs folder. Sample project C# project:  soa_client.zip\soa_client\net\samples\HelloTeamcenter.

If you want to execute a saved query in teamcenter, you can use attached code.

Otherwise use SavedQueryService.ExecuteBusinessObjectQueries Method. You can find details in the doc.