Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Workflow Reporting

Hey everyone,

I am familiar with reporting on Change Record properties but I am looking for a new report that can tell me more information about the workflows themselves.  I am looking for when a Change Record is submitted to a workflow, and when certain tasks are distributed.  With a variety of workflows to choose from and a large volume of submissions (500+ per month) I am having trouble getting a report that doesn't break my machine.

Does anyone have any suggestions?  I do not have access to create my own reports, but with enough direction I can provide instructions to those in my organiation that do have access.

Thanks!

MM

1 REPLY 1

Re: Workflow Reporting

Gears Phenom Gears Phenom
Gears Phenom

What version of TC?

I've done workflow reporting for KPI. The admins will have access to the active workflow query, that may need to be modified to look only for specific workflow templates (create new query). You need to create a plmxml closure rule to read the workflows, create an xsl to generate your report (I did mine in excel).  This is a high level overview but the basics of how I accomplished workflow reporting.

Jamie Griffis | Teamcenter Architect | Applied CAx, LLC

Jamie Griffis | PLM Solution Architect | Engineering USA