Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help me to understand the error message LNK2019

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi all,

I am new to teamcenter customization, I am doing a postaction to connect to an external SOA application, my compile process was fine but my link process not, this is the error message

18:42:04 **** Build of configuration Preference Configuration for project ga4cgestampcustom ****
nmake -f makefile.wntx64 all

Microsoft (R) Program Maintenance Utility Version 11.00.50727.1
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

________________________________________________________________________________
Building All Libraries for ga4cgestampcustom
________________________________________________________________________________
Auto Generation of business object classes for GA4cQuoPostAction
C:\SIEMENS\TC112\bin\bmide_generatecode.bat -templateProj=C:\BMID\ALL_Process\ga4cgestampcustom -templateDeps=C:\SIEMENS\TC112\bmide\templates -gensrcDir=C:\BMID\ALL_Process\ga4cgestampcustom\output\generated -srcDir=C:\BMID\ALL_Process\ga4cgestampcustom\src\server -log=C:\BMID\ALL_Process\ga4cgestampcustom\output\generate.log
Creating: C:\BMID\ALL_Process\ga4cgestampcustom\output\wntx64\objs\libga4cquopostaction
Building C++ Server GA4cQuoPostAction
Compiling Source...
GA4cQuoRevPostAct_Save.cxx
libga4cquopostactioninitializemodule.cxx
Generating Code...

Creating library C:\BMID\ALL_Process\ga4cgestampcustom\output\wntx64\lib\libGA4cQuoPostAction.lib and object C:\BMID\ALL_Process\ga4cgestampcustom\output\wntx64\lib\libGA4cQuoPostAction.exp
GA4cQuoRevPostAct_Save.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __cdecl BasicHttpBinding_USCOREGMSTeamCenterServiceProxy::BasicHttpBinding_USCOREGMSTeamCenterServiceProxy(void)" (??0BasicHttpBinding_USCOREGMSTeamCenterServiceProxy@@QEAA@XZ) referenced in function GA4cQuoRevPostAct_Save
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'E:\Apps\VisualStudio2012\VC\BIN\x86_amd64\link.EXE' : return code '0x460'
Stop.
GA4cQuoRevPostAct_Save.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual __cdecl BasicHttpBinding_USCOREGMSTeamCenterServiceProxy::~BasicHttpBinding_USCOREGMSTeamCenterServiceProxy(void)" (??1BasicHttpBinding_USCOREGMSTeamCenterServiceProxy@@UEAA@XZ) referenced in function GA4cQuoRevPostAct_Save
C:\BMID\ALL_Process\ga4cgestampcustom\output\wntx64\lib\libGA4cQuoPostAction.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals

I am working with Tc 11.2.2.1

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Armando

2 REPLIES

Re: help me to understand the error message LNK2019

Creator
Creator

Hi Armando,

I too am trying the same. I can add postactions through ITK, but unfortunately, I'm not able to do it through BMIDE using BMIDE codeful customisation. Can you please share the project preference dialog box from your BMIDE. 

Re: help me to understand the error message LNK2019

Solution Partner Experimenter Solution Partner Experimenter
Solution Partner Experimenter

Hi,

Check the type of configuration you are using 32 bit or 64 bit. Also check the Teamcenter include files, that is on which version it is either 32-bit or 64-bit. At both the places you should use the same.