"Import Assembly into Teamcenter" style now different in NX 11 ? ( Photo left ).
This dialog is enhanced in NX 10. You can refer to the NX 10 what's new documentation link, Import assembly into Teamcenter.
I think there is no option to have that previous dialog interface.
NX 11.0.1.mp01 | SW 2016 | TcUA 11.2.3
Hello ( *Photo* I had this step by step guide to the old NX 9 assembly import. )
Where is the 4th and 6th part now in the new NX 11 import ?
4. Auto Generate => Numbering Source, Select 'Part ID Generator'
6. Exceptions => Once you select parts to import, there will be column 'Existing Part Action' below 'Names and Attributes for Parts to Import'
Any guide for NX 11 import ?
I have an assembly: In NX 9 I do the import like this...
1. Some parts are bolts,nuts,washers (=standard parts found already inside TC ) which name should remain the same...*User Number*
2. Main parts should have the same file names as in Native NX *User Number*/*Auto translate*
3. "Name Only"-files => should be just *Auto Generate*
Any idea what means the Error= "Working revisions limit exceeded for Item." ?
For those items with this warning/error, is there any working revision already present in the Teamcenter?