Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternative branches for operation links

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hello!

I'm trying to create operation links from a plugin to Process Simulate. So far I'm able to create links between operations in the following manner:

var link = comp.CreateLink(new TxOperationLinkCreationData("link", prev_op, new_op));

But if I have several operations that are branching out from one parent op, then all of the children end up as parallel (Simultaneous) operations. I would like to change them into alternatives from the plugin.

I found a command that seems to fit my description, but I don't understand how to implement it.

TxPlcLinkType.Alternative_branch

If I do figure that part out, I would also like to add starting conditions for the alternatives. Here is a picture from Process Simulate showing the problem.

ps.PNGProcess Simulate - Transition editor

Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

Yours sincerely

fussypants

3 REPLIES

Re: Alternative branches for operation links

Pioneer
Pioneer

I  am facing the problem to create links. The compound operation is Topmost operation or child parent compound operation from which create a link to other compound operation ?

Please send me reply thanks for the help

Siemens Genius Siemens Genius
Siemens Genius

Hi,

Unfortunately, those method are not exposed yet via the .net API.

Regards

Moshe

Pioneer
Pioneer

Fixed the issue , the code was failing beacuse of the linked  because I was linking operation to not correct parent compound operation. And you have to create the links between each consicative operation so that  all operations wil be linked and will have faster execution time.

Regards,

Sandeep