Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a new operation

Creator
Creator

Hi,

i am new in .net api, so in case very basic question, plz answer.

I am trying to create new operation after clicking a button. I am using a treeview control of standard windows form. So that i can also add sub operation(like main node compound operation and then object flow operation under it).

or i should use any tecnomatix control for that.Can you suggest just a overview , how can i deal with this task?

Thanks

3 REPLIES

Re: Create a new operation

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hello,

In order to create an operation you need find the Object, that implements ITxOperationCreation Interface, that you have ensure, that the function CanCreateChildOperationOfType with corresponding operation typa as parameter returns true and after that using one of the functions Create...Operation create required operation.

You don't any controls for this, neither windows forms nor WPF.

Creator
Creator
Thank you for quick reply.

I have just done training of Tecnomatix .NET API videos given in developer base knowledge forum. In that i found windows form ,in which translation and rotation coordinates of robot has been displayed in Textbox . Without using windows form , where can i wrote these command and plz suggest how can i implement to process simulate.

In Training videos , there is no any option given, in which user can write command and implement to process simulate.Plz help me to understand this step by step

Thank u

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Please refer to this Video: Tecnomatix .NET API General Training- session 1: How to write a command for how to create a command and add a button to the ribbon. Additionally you can inspect the <installation>\eMPower\TecnomatixSDKHelp directory for API reference and samples.