Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Load library Implementation error

Pioneer
Pioneer

I have added all the required libraries(from empower) and controls(from empower32) correctly. All other controls are worked perctly. Only when I have added Tx3DVectorCtrl and tried to save it, it throws exception,

Exception: Could not load file or assembly Implementation, version=14.1.2, Culture =neutral, PublickeyToken=Null or its dependencies. 

I am using 64 bit version of Tecnomatix and have alkready added Implementation library. What could be the reason behind not loading library?

6 REPLIES 6

Betreff: Load library Implementation error

Legend
Legend

What platform have you chosen in the configuration manager? Try it with another setting than x64.

Pioneer
Pioneer

@MarkusH 

I have tried with AnyCPU but still it does not work. For more clearity, I have attached Pic. Any other suggestion?

Pioneer
Pioneer

@Bishen @ @MarkusH ,

I have same kind of roblem with controls few days ago. I just ignore that exception and run it. It works fine. I didnt chnage any configuration settings because other controls already worked fine. Try just ignore that exception and run.

Pioneer
Pioneer

@ChristyBell ,

It works. Thanx

Highlighted

Siemens Legend Siemens Legend
Siemens Legend

Hi,

why do you reference the implementation.dll? you are not suppose to.

Legend
Legend

@OferOhayon ,

usually it referenced over Tecnomatix.Engineering.dll and designer in VS tries to load it.