Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PS Loading LifeCycle

Creator
Creator

Is there a standard lifecyle of events for ps?

The reason im asking is because the viewer control that im currently working on has some instances where it can query the user for input. The problem with this is that there are times that the user is asked for information before Process Simulate has finished loading, so my dialog will appear, but the user is going to end up blindly answering questions because he cant see anything yet in the main application.

6 REPLIES

Re: PS Loading LifeCycle

Creator
Creator

I think you can fire a command: TxApplication.RefreshDisplay() But im not sure if this is the solution you are looking for...

Siemens Genius Siemens Genius
Siemens Genius

Hi.

I would recommandthat in this case you will register to the loaded document event, so only when the data is loaded, you will enable the user to input data.

Creator
Creator

Thats the problem, is that i am doing this. but the loaded event will take place before the environment has completely loaded.

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi Mookie_Jones,

Is that Process Simulate on eMServer, on Teamcenter or Standalone?

Best Regards,

DianaG

Creator
Creator
For the moment, it's process simulate on emserver

Get Outlook for Android

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

OK. Where do you register to the DocumentLoaded event? In the constructor of the command?

To make sure that study is really loaded when the event occurs, use this check:

bool isDocLoaded = TxApplication.ActiveDocument.PlatformGlobalServicesProvider.IsDocumentLoaded();

Let me know if this helps. I need the exact scenario to reproduce the problem - where do you register and what is the purpose.

Best Regards,

DianaG