Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Physical Object Tree selection and Graphics viewer selection

Pioneer
Pioneer

Hello,

I have created 2 Geometries under a PartPrototype and then created a Link through API. Now, I want to assign one Geometry to created Link by selecting from Graphics Viewer. I can select single geometry from Object Tree and assign to Link but when I try to select single geometry in Graphics viewer, It could not be selected as a single component. It selects whole PartPrototype. How can I make geometries enable to select in Graphics viewer? Thanx 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Physical Object Tree selection and Graphics viewer selection

Phenom
Phenom

@Luisy 

Have you tried changing the pick level of objects from "Component" to "Entity"? 

Regards!

Pioneer
Pioneer

Thank you @FredCastro 

With Pick Control, I can select but I want to select it without using Pick Control. For example, I select a geometry and it should create a kinematic link and selected object should be assigned to that kinematic link. All these I want to do through API. I have created a kinematic link by selecting PartProtype. But then Link Element cant be assigned.

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi Luisy,

You can use the Tecnomatix.Engineering.Ui.TxPickListener to listen for picks in the graphic viewer. Set its PickLevel to Entity. It acts more or less the same as the Pick Control , but without UI. 

Best Regards,

DianaG