Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Robot program pointer API

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi

Is there any way to get a robot current program pointer like the Simulation monitor veiwer does while the simulaiton is in play mode with the API. Things like what operation/location the robot is currently executing?

Thanks

5 REPLIES

Re: Robot program pointer API

Pioneer
Pioneer
i didn't found out something like this.
But if you add all related Operations to the Patheditor, you can see the actual driven Point, which is shown in fat font style

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Hi

Thanks but I need to add some code while the robot is moving and not just visually see which point the robot is on

Regards

Pioneer
Pioneer

Did you already found a way to get the information via API?

I'm now in the same problem.

But i found the TxRobotSimulationEngineServicesProvider where you can find the RegisterToLocationReacheedNotification.

The TxRobotSimulationEngine provides method GetSimulationServicesProvider which gives the provider for TxRobotSimulationEngineServiceProvider.

Sadly, i don't know how to handle this abstract class.

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi,

To get the currently simulated operation try registering to TxSimulationPlayer events like OperationStartedForward and OperationEndedForward.

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi

Thanks Diana but I think what everybody is wanting is the current operation and location per robot and not the general current operation. Surely with the new simulation monitor this should be available as this shows this and a lot more. Is it because this is not exposed to the API?

Regards