cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Robot start signals

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Hi

I would like to customize all the robot start,program mirror etc. used in CEE line simulation. Is this possible if so could I have an idea of where to start.

Thanks
4 REPLIES

Re: Robot start signals

Siemens Legend Siemens Legend
Siemens Legend

Hi,

Can you give more details? Do you need help to start with the Tecnomatix .NET API or you already work on specific workflow?

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Hi

I need to know how for example when the robot signal emergency stop signal is switch on and the robot stops how exactly this occurs. I would like to make my own custom signals. I have looked through the sdk chm file and i can find nothing. I have also looked throught the main sdk dlls and also can find nothing.

Thanks

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Hi

In the robot signals form there is a combo box called signal funtion. This is what i would like to add my own signal and functionality

Thanks

Thanks

Siemens Legend Siemens Legend
Siemens Legend

Hi,

For signals creation check ITxPlcSignalCreation interface. It is implemented by TxPlcProgram class and provides methods for signals creation. For robot signals use CreateFromRobotSignal and CreateToRobotSignal. The Signal Function is set when you associate a signal with the robot using the properties of TxRobot - EmergencyStopSignal, ProgramElementNumberSignal, StartProgramSignal, ProgramPauseSignal, ProgramEndedSignal,RobotReadySignal and more.