Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TxFrameComboBoxControl doesn't work (WPF)

Experimenter
Experimenter

I want to use the WPF control TxFrameComboBoxControl. I see the control in my window, but if I add TxFrames, I can't see it in the combobox. The comboxbox is empty, but the Property FrameObjects of the control is filled.

I get error messages during the load process of the Control TxFrameComboBoxControl.

Visual Studio:

System.Windows.Data Error: 40 : BindingExpression path error: 'SelectedComboItem' property not found on 'object' ''RelativeSource' (HashCode=6471942)'. BindingExpressionSmiley Tongueath=SelectedComboItem; DataItem='RelativeSource' (HashCode=6471942); target element is 'TxObjectComboBoxCotrol' (Name='m_objectComboBox'); target property is 'Object' (type 'ITxObject')
System.Windows.Data Error: 40 : BindingExpression path error: 'ComboItems' property not found on 'object' ''RelativeSource' (HashCode=6471942)'. BindingExpressionSmiley Tongueath=ComboItems; DataItem='RelativeSource' (HashCode=6471942); target element is 'TxObjectComboBoxCotrol' (Name='m_objectComboBox'); target property is 'ComboBoxItemsSource' (type 'ObservableCollection`1')

I have not data binding in my source code:

Snippet

<tx:TxFrameComboBoxControl x:Name="txFrameComboBoxControl" Grid.Row="1" Grid.Column="1" VerticalAlignment="Center" Margin="3,3,0,3" PropertyChanged="txFrameComboBoxControl_PropertyChanged"/>

I need an example how to use this control. I use PS 14.0

Thank you.

3 REPLIES

Re: TxFrameComboBoxControl doesn't work (WPF)

Creator
Creator

Have you doublechecked your namespaces to insure that your using 

Tecnomatix.Engineering.Ui.WPF

usually something simple. 

Experimenter
Experimenter

Yes I checked it, but it doesn't work.

The other controls are working: TxObjEditBoxControl; TxObjectComboBoxCotrol.

This is the namespace in the xaml:

xmlns:tx="clr-namespace:Tecnomatix.Engineering.Ui.WPF;assembly=Tecnomatix.Engineering.Ui"

and our code:

using Tecnomatix.Engineering.Ui.WPF;

I have test it with PS 13.1.2 and is the same error.

grafik.png

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi,

The Tecnomatix.Engineering.Ui.WPF.TxFrameComboBoxControl control is under development and it is not functioning in V14.0

Maybe you can try to use the Tecnomatix.Engineering.Ui.TxFrameComboBoxCtrl hosted in WindowsFormsHost within the WPF dialog.

Best Regards,

DianaG