Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TxFrameEditBoxCtrl does not work

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi,

I drag a TxFrameEditBoxCtrl or TxFrameComboBoxCtrl to the TxForm, save it, then I got this:

2018-07-10_090507.png

but I have added the reference, anybody knows how to solve this problem? 

Thanks

P.S the other controls work correctly.

1111.png 

6 REPLIES

Re: TxFrameEditBoxCtrl does not work

Siemens Genius Siemens Genius
Siemens Genius

Hi,

Did you followed the instructions in the SDK on how to add the controls to the toolbox? you should take it from the empower32...

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi, @OferOhayon

I reset the toolbox, add the .Ui.dll from the empower32, but sadly it does not work.

I think maybe this is my pc problem because my colleague's VS can add it normally. although we don't find the reason why vs could not load the NFCONTROLSLib.

thanks

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi, @OferOhayon

I should tell you that Visual Studio cannot use the TxFrame control in a project that references Process Simulation 13.1, but it works fine in the project that references Process Simulation 14.0.2.

I guess the dll of TMX 13.1 has something wrong, but the TxFrame still does not work after I reinstalled the Process Simulation 13.1.

thanks.

Siemens Genius

Hi,

What version do you use in 13.1- 64 bit or 32 bit installation?

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi,

Process Simulate 64bit

Dlls and Executables Version Information:

Official version numbers:

V7.6 - 13.1.0.0340

errors:

Could not load file or assembly 'NFCONTROLSLib, Version=13.1.0.340, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies.

Notice: other controls such as TxObjGridCtrl, TxObjEditBoxCtrl, TxObjComboBoxCtrl can work normally, only TxFrameEditBoxCtrl and TxFrameComboBoxCtrl occur the error.

thanks.

Siemens Genius

Hi,

Visual Studio is a 32 bit application. Therefor, it can't load the Tecnomatix.Engineering.Ui.dll that is in your installation folder, as it is 64 bit. Instead, you need VS to load the dll that is located in the eMPower32 directory. please look at the Tecnomatix.Net chm file, section "About Tecnomatix.NET Classes and Interfaces"\"UI Classes",

"Adding UI Controls to the Visual Studio .NET".