Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to debug command

Pioneer
Pioneer

Unable to debug .NET application. I have only on Tune.exe running and attaching .NET application to attach to process Tune.exe. Saying no symbols loaded. Where do we need to put the command dll ? does PS looks at certain path that's why not loading newly created library ? Appricate your help

7 REPLIES

Re: Unable to debug command

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

hi,

you have to register a command for PS and than put it in the ribbon or quick start bar in order to get you library loaded.

There is a video how to create a command.

Witalij.

Legend
Legend

Or have a look in the Tecnomatix.Net.chm in your installation folder - e.g. C:\Program Files\Tecnomatix_13.0\eMPower\TecnomatixSDKHelp\

There you find the Creating Commands section.

Pioneer
Pioneer

I did register command and seeing the command in ribbon. But while attaching visual studio to Tune.exe, my class libray debug points are showing message libray not loaded. Don't know why getting this error ? Does the new libray dll put in any specific location ?

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi

have a look at this discussion

You will find solution how to connect VS with PS, attaching to process or starting PS with debugger directly from VS.

Have a look at the last post. The information about Tecnomatix Doctor settings (disable  "Enable dump file creation" and "Enable diagnostic tool") is very important.

Best regards

Patrick

Pioneer
Pioneer

Finally it got worked

Thanks,

Sandeep More

Highlighted

Legend
Legend

Hi,

what did you do to get it to work?

Please share your experience to the other community members!

Pioneer
Pioneer

I follow the same steps found in eariler posts to add Tune.exe in debug settings. While attach to proecss I cilck on browe buttion and click on the Automatic detemine debug radio button option and it works. Attached are snaps for reference.

Hope you will also found this helpful for others too !

Regards,

Sandeep