Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is there a possible way to add a simulated resource just like TxGun to weld operation through API?

Creator
Creator

I thought there should be a get/set method of weld operation about the simulated resource, but now i can't find it. Plz help me with it as soon as possible.

4 REPLIES

Re: is there a possible way to add a simulated resource just like TxGun to weld operation through AP

Creator
Creator

may i not make the question clear?

i want to do such things:

TxObjectList objList =new TxObjectList();

objList.Add(myResourcesTobeSimulated);

myTxWeldOperation.SimulatedObjects=objList;

however,SimulateObjects property is readonly!

Re: is there a possible way to add a simulated resource just like TxGun to weld operation through AP

Phenom
Phenom

@Tony_yuan

If you want to assing a TxGun to an operation, maybe myTxWeldOperation.Gun = yourTxGun can fit for you. Have you tried that?

Creator
Creator

Great, it works well. thx for ur help!

However the attribute of weldpoint.gun/robot doesn't make sense, why not set the simulated objects property writable? 

Phenom
Phenom

@Tony_yuan

As being a collection of different object types, maybe it would not be so safe to automatically identify which object is desired for each property. So the idea is just to collect data information, not set.