Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About robot arm, parts to be welded models and training course

Experimenter
Experimenter
I downloaded and tried robotexpert software, I would like to ask two questions.

A quick start guide inside the software, many operations can only be achieved with robot models and parts to be welded. But the library of the new software installed are empty. So I would like to know, if someone can provide me some simple models? For example, some simple models of robot arms (ABB, KUKA, FANUC) and a number of small objects to be welded. So I can follow the Tutorials.

2 Is there a robotexpert training course? If there is, can you provide me more detailed information, such as the opening time and place, and costs. By the way, I live in Shanghai, China.

Thank you very much!
1 REPLY

Re: About robot arm, parts to be welded models and training course

Siemens Valued Contributor Siemens Valued Contributor
Siemens Valued Contributor

Go to your RobotExpert DVD (downloaded zip) folder and browse to "Documentation". You will find a Quick Start guide and many "How Do I" movies under the movies folder.

Example Robot and cell level data are available under Add-Ons/Libraries folder. I hope this helps.

Check this site for your questions related to the availability of RobotExpert training classes in China

http://training.industrysoftware.automation.siemens.com/registration/locations/asiapacific.cfm