cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arc weld Mfg Feature in process simulate on teamcenter

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hello community,

i created a curve in PS by making set modeling .And when i am trying to  defined that as a continuous manufacturing feature in Process simulate on Teamcenter it is assing for the this which i am going to shown in below picture.

In that there is an option like Mfg container.so please let me know that what it is and how to define that curve as my required continuous manufacturing feature in process simulate on teamcenter.

Thanks in advance.

Defining of Continuous Manufacturing Feature  in PS on TCDefining of Continuous Manufacturing Feature in PS on TC

5 REPLIES

Re: Arc weld Mfg Feature in process simulate on teamcenter

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi,

In your assembly structure in MPP, create one item called e.g. MfgContainer.

When you load your study to PS and the assembly (parts) are consumed, you can select the item "MfgContainer" from Part structure.

Best regards

Patrick

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

thanks for your kind info.but what is the item type i have to create as resourse or as Meconsumed.

Siemens Phenom

Hi,

The item type is "Item".

assembly.jpgconsumed.jpg

Best regards

Patrick

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Mfg continuous2.png

Hi, i created an item below the Assembly structure in BOM as you said .But when i am loading the process Revision to Process simulate there it is not visible in object tree under Parts tree.Please find the attachment.Mfg continuous.png

Siemens Phenom

Hi,

Your container is not consumed.

Put it e.g. as child under PartD which is consumed or under Purchased Assembly 1.

Patrick