I am using PS 13.1.1, I am studying on event based simulations these days. I got a problem.
Here is a robot feeding a CNC vertical machining center with an integrated logic resources
has enters and exits (please see attachments). the logic here is that:
1. The Robot pick the incoming part with a signal: NC_Ready=1from CNC machine. (Checks NC is ready).
2. Then robot place the part to the cnc returns the signal: Part_ready = 1.
3. CNC takes this input(one of CNC enters). then starts to cut part (with a constant cutting speed. )
4. After CNC finished its work, the output of CNC signal: NC_Done is turns to 1.
5. Here,Robot must pick the part with a condition: if NC is done (NC_Done=1).
However at this situation(@5), Robot is not going on next operation: part1_out_cnc. And robot starts to wait for NC_Ready signal, that means Robotic cycle returns to beginning without execute part1_out_cnc.
Can you help me to solve this problem.
Did you manage to resolve this issue?
It's a little hard to tell from the details you sent, but at least at a first glance it looks as if both your robotics operations (in_cnc and out_cnc) are running in parallel.
Are you following some training document? I would suggest to avoid using Transitions for your case and to use a robot program to manage to robot's calls to the different routines.
In your monitor log I see that two operations are executed at the same time (the warning).
This can defintely cause a problem in your simulation seqeuence...
You should fix it first and see if the problem still occurs.
Hello, To fix that i linked two operation: 1st part1_in_cnc1, 2nd part1_out_cnc2 and I created OLP command: wait signals for that operations. but same problems still occurs. edit: do you suggest any other way to fix that warning?