Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I do OLP in PS Standalone and upload the cell on the EM-Server for someone else to do VC

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hello,

Please help me with this question:

Can I do OLP in PS Standalone and upload the cell on the EM-Server for someone else to do Virtual Commissioning?

If I have a PS Standalone library on a local server can I work in teams with someone else? Can someone else using PS Standalone access and work on the simulation cells?

Thank you!

1 REPLY

Re: Can I do OLP in PS Standalone and upload the cell on the EM-Server for someone else to do VC

Siemens Legend Siemens Legend
Siemens Legend

Hi

You can "upload" a disconnected cell and library (PSZX) back to EmServer - as long as it originated from emserver and was genereated from a matching template\project.

In Emserver when you create a new study PS will ask you which template to use when creating it (also in disconnected, but you will usually use the out of the box default template provided with PS).

If your study was generated from a valid template, you can retrieve it in emserver to the same project. 

You can also export a template (a PSZT) so disconnected users can create their own matching studies. 

Kind regards,
Gal Snir