cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we use attach event to an Appearance of component in line simulation mode

Pioneer
Pioneer

Hiii,

Can we use attach event to an Appearance of component in line simulation mode

4 REPLIES

Re: Can we use attach event to an Appearance of component in line simulation mode

Siemens Legend Siemens Legend
Siemens Legend

Hi Salim

Perhaps, but why would you want to? 

If you are trying to grip a part appearnce there are many ways to do so.

Perhaps if you describe what you are trying to achieve someone can suggest a better way. 

Kind regards,
Gal Snir

Re: Can we use attach event to an Appearance of component in line simulation mode

Pioneer
Pioneer

Hi,

Actually, i added attach event to object & Robot gripper in Standard mode.

When i switch my project into line simulation mode, it will not taken attach event of component with robot gripper. so i tried to attach again that apprearance of object to Robot gripper. but it not attaching.

because of this i am asking about this.

Siemens Legend Siemens Legend
Siemens Legend

Hi Salim

I guess it should work. Perhaps this is a bug. 

Kind regards,
Gal Snir

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom
Can we use attach event to an Appearance of component in line simulation mode??

The answer is yes.

As Gal already mentioned, there are many ways to do this.

Very important, Appearances (MPA) in Standard Mode are not the same as they are in Line Simulation mode.

If you still have the problem, you can open an IR and report this to GTAC with the relevant data for analysis.

Best regards

Patrick