i'm starting to work with Commisioning version, so i have some question to you.
I work on the integrate PLC in PS, not on the external PLC server(OPC,SIMIT)
1. I have three paths:
I want to play this paths in cycle. Must i have the other path wich starting my process? If yes, why? What condition do i have to play this sequence?
2. Can i call for example third path, whithout drive through the other two?
I will be grateful for your response.
There are different wasy to achieve this result:
- you can use the robot default signal robot_program_number and robot_start_rpogram. Each operation will have a #path_number corresponding to the program number you wish. Your logic will then set the program number and then activate the start program signal
- the second option is to create a robot main program that will loop while testing the program_number signal (or any other signal you wish). In the main program loop, you test the signal value and then branch to the relevant operation
Thanks for your last answer, and i have the next question.
It is possible to export module with signal and import these signal to the empty cell?
For example: I would like to export moduls with signal from robot R1 in one cell to robot R1 in the other cell?
yes, that is possible. You have to go through Excel.
For the robot signals, open the robot signal dialog and use Exoport Signals or Import Signals.
For modules, you can also use Export/Import module(s) from the module viewer.
I know, that i can export modules and signals, but when i export moduls, PS export only the name of modul. I want to export moduls with the all connection of signals, and than import it to the same robot but in other cell. It is possible?
So does somebody know, if i have the version of cells in PS10.1, it is possible to open this cell in Simulation Mode in PS11.1 TR1?
Because, when i try open, it couse the "Fatal-error" and the PS is closing.
What is the different between TR1, TR2 and TR3 version?
it should not be a problem to open the same study in an upper version. does it still load in TX10.1? maybe something is wrong with your installation, did you check if other studies load properly.
the difference between TR1, TR2 and TR3 is just the addition of new feautures. If you are not insterested with a specific one, just stay with TX11.1.
BTW TX12 is also available now.
once again. I've connected my PS 11.1.3 via INAT OPC Server to PLC Sim and my communication is Valid. So i have question about simulation in this kind of connection.
1. What i must have in PS to play simulation? Are the modules using during the simulation? What controlls the simulation, the PLC or Modules?
2. Are the LogicBlocks important in simulation? What causes the LB? If i have the whole logic in PLC, must i have the LB?
3. Must i make the connection of operation in Sequence Editor? I've read that the PLC controlls the order of playing operations.