cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Energy Consumption Problem Kuka RCS Modul, Tecnomatix PS 12.1.3

Creator
Creator

Hey,

i am monitoring the energy consumption of a Kuka KR270r2700 ultra in Process Simulate with a Kuka RCS Modul (8.3_r14).

The Problem is no matter how i change the robot's movement path or parameters, the energy consumption plot and peakpower stays the same. The only thing that changes is the overall energy consumption which is obviously higher the longer the movement is. Even if I reduce speed and acceleration the overall consumption increases because the movement takes certainly more time.

Hope someone can help me.

Yours sincerely,

Felix

2 REPLIES

Re: Energy Consumption Problem Kuka RCS Modul, Tecnomatix PS 12.1.3

Siemens Legend Siemens Legend
Siemens Legend

Hi Felix

All these parameters should defintely influence both the overall and peak power consumption.

Most likely this is a setup issue, meaning the MADA does not really support energy or there is some other mismatch. 

PS can't tell whether MADA has valid energy settings (no such service avaialble from the MADA and WorkVisual) so it will display reading for any available MADA.

If you are certain that your energy data is correct (I would verify with Kuka) you can open an IR for this issue.

Kind regards,
Gal Snir

Re: Energy Consumption Problem Kuka RCS Modul, Tecnomatix PS 12.1.3

Creator
Creator

Hi Gal,

the MADA i use, i got directly from Kuka. So I assume that it should work. I've contacted them again and wait for reply.

Thanks so far,

Regards

Felix