Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equipment for Process Simulate on Teamcenter

Pioneer
Pioneer

Hello:

I am new into Proces Simulate I and wondering if is there any place where I can find equipment, resources, accesories (robots, robots tools, workcells etc)

-  I have found robots in gtac but nothing else ( no equipment, resources, robot tools, etc) .

-  How those robots can be upload into process simulate on teamcenter?

I appreciate any help with this

Thanks

Regards

4 REPLIES

Re: Equipment for Process Simulate on Teamcenter

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Hi,

You can only download some robots model from siemens website I think. the rest resources are needed to be built and imported by you. no Or very less public resources to download from Siemens.

BUT. you can download huge public and open resources model from GrabCAD website and translate resources into JT even directly import into PS ( need license) with STEP/DXF/PRO-E/NX/CATIA...

Just try it...

Siemens Experimenter Siemens Experimenter
Siemens Experimenter

Heres a quick video on where to grab robot models on GTAC and how to add them in teamcenter.

Ignore the meesage at the very end, I had the open on create option checked in the create new dataset window.

Siemens Experimenter Siemens Experimenter
Siemens Experimenter

Heres a quick video on where to grab robot models on GTAC and how to add them in teamcenter.

Ignore the meesage at the very end, I had the open on create option checked in the create new dataset window.

Siemens Legend Siemens Legend
Siemens Legend

Hi

The Tecnomatix CD includes some libraries I suppose you can use to get started.

You can browse the CD for this ZIP file, it is under: "Add-Ons\Libraries". 

Kind regards,
Gal Snir