Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error movie in RCS in Simulation COMAU

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hello guys!

I need to know how to simulate the motion with the RCS in simulation connected without generating the attached error.

If I disconnect the RCS in simulation the robot moves without generating the error, but that way I can not get real time from the robot.

Imagem.jpg

I'm waiting, grateful to everyone!

7 REPLIES

Re: Error movie in RCS in Simulation COMAU

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

You would likely get the same error on the real robot, as you are crossing j1/j6 singularity (j1 and j6 are colinear).

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

And why in non-simulation does the robot move normally without reaching limits on any axis?

Siemens Phenom

Likely the MOP simulation is more permissive and/or has mechanism to get through the singularity.

This is why it is important to simulate with the RCS module, because you would otherwise find this issue on the line...

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Ok, Thanks!

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Good afternoon Gilles!

We did the tests with the real robot in site, the movements with the same values of coordinates axes were executed on the Comau robot, moved without generating the singularity error.

Need to find out if there is a possibility of increasing this limit in the software RCS, because in the real robot it is possible to execute.

In the Comau programming terminal:

tela1.jpgtela2.jpgtela3.jpg

Siemens Phenom

You need to report this discrepency between real controller and RCS to Comau Robotics, as they are responsible for both and should, in theory, deliver a RCS that behaves like the real controller.

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Ok.